My joys in life are first, my family, which includes my wife Gina, two boys Vincent & Niko, two golden retrievers and one and a half horses (you can ask me about that later). My other passions include motorcycle riding, island hopping with extensive beach research (utilizing the Jimmy Buffet style) and scuba diving. Now as to the motorcycle riding - I've had some sort of bike since I was about 12 years old
• Bachelor of Science, Arizona State University (1971)
• Juris Doctor, South Texas College of Law (1974)
• State Bar of Arizona
• State Bar of Colorado
• State Bar of Texas
• Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
• American Association for Justice
• Yavapai County Bar Association
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum (recognizes Attorneys that have achieved settlements or verdicts in excess of $ 1,000,000.00)
• Primary Mediation Training
• Advanced Family Law Mediation
• Advanced Mediation Training
• Advanced Litigation/Risk Analysis
• Prescott College, Graduate Program Mediation
• Yavapai County Superior Court, Parent Information Program
• Founding Member of Prescott Farmers Market
• Horses with Heart, Board of Directors
• Yavapai County Mediation Center, Board of Directors
Hello and welcome. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I grew up in Prescott and graduated from Prescott High School in 1967. After that I went down "the hill" to Arizona State University in Tempe for my undergraduate education. I then ended up in Houston, TX, where I completed Law School. I went on to practice law in Houston for the next 20 yrs or so. In 1996 I returned to Prescott and subsequently opened my current legal practice.
and I hold the advanced scuba diving certification. These personal interests have provided a solid background when representing injured motorcyclists or scuba divers.
Our family also owns and maintains an organic orchard with with approximately 250 apple trees and 100 grape vines. Whenever we are lucky enough to have a crop, we try to sell the produce at the local Prescott Farmer's Market.
After taking a look at this website and you think I might be able to answer your legal questions or provide legal representation, please give me a call.